“The people of Pennsylvania and America deserve to know the truth. If the Pennsylvania Senate leadership doesn’t act, there is no way they will ever get re-elected.”Donald Trump, President of U.S.
- Joe must have got the memo this time-or no?
- Knowing The Law – Soc. Sec. Act, and Child Trafficking by CPS – David Jose and Josh Barnett
- Fauci EMAILS: GAIN OF FUNCTION AND COVID COVERUP
- NEWS: NCAA COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group updates the definition of “fully vaccinated” to include those with natural immunity.
- (no title)
- Fact: Trump is a big vaccine company stakeholder…things that make you go Hrmm…
- A Mother Needed Welfare. Instead, the State Used Welfare Funds to Take Her Son.
In a statement released on his site donaldjtrump.com, Trump praised fellow Pennsylvania lawmakers for attending the election audit currently underway in Arizona. That’s the audit liberals have claimed is partisan buffoonery. Any mention of this audit gets their heads spinning as you’re not allowed to even question the results of the vote.
Trump Calls Out Argall in Statement on Pennsylvania Election Audit
In his statement on Friday, Trump says, “Great patriots led by State Senator Doug Mastriano, Senator Cris Dush, and State Representative Rob Kauffman went to Maricopa County, Arizona, to learn the best practices for conducting a full Forensic Audit of the 2020 General Election. Now the Pennsylvania Senate needs to act.”
He then calls on specific Senators, including Argall, to get the process started on a full audit of the Pennsylvania vote. Joe Biden was declared the winner of the Pennsylvania vote by a 50-49% margin with the result changing after mail-in ballots were counted in the days after Election Day.